Terms and Conditions
- Standard Awards, including upgrades, are subject to capacity controls. Airblue and its partners may limit the number of seats allocated per flight to award recipients. The number of seats varies depending upon flight, date, season, and destination. If the class of service applicable to the award is not available, another flight, date, or destination may be selected. Reserving a revenue seat for an award ticket may result in a canceled reservation and denial of boarding. Other partner awards, such as hotel discounts, may also be subject to capacity controls and blackouts, as determined by the individual partner. Combining awards for Back-To-Back tickets is not permitted.
- Unearned awards will become void, and any tickets issued for such may require payment of the final fare.
- All earned miles will be valid for a maximum of 36 months. Unused miles will automatically expire after that time.
- Airblue is not responsible for BlueMiles tickets lost or received late through government post offices or express delivery companies.
• If award tickets for Airblue are lost or stolen, please contact Airblue Reservations at 111-AIR-BLUE (111-247-258). Please note: Lost or stolen award tickets on airline partners cannot be replaced.
• If award certificates are lost or stolen, they cannot be replaced. Please contact the BlueMiles Member Service Center to report these certificates stolen and apply for BlueMiles reinstatement. Certain restrictions, including a service charge, may apply.
- A BlueMiles Redeposit may be requested for an unused, unexpired award ticket or gift certificate. The ticket/certificate must be returned with any associated hotel and car rental discount certificates to the BlueMiles Members Service Center. The BlueMiles will be re-credited into the original account debited. A service fee will apply. Note: Partially used tickets may not be redeposited.
- When traveling on a BlueMiles award ticket, changes to the point of origin, destination, or stopover are permitted for a service fee, provided the new itinerary is still within the valid travel areas allowed by the original award.
- In the event of a flight cancellation or other irregularity, award travel will be rescheduled only on the airline for which the ticket was issued. Additionally, Airblue and its airline partners will not be responsible for passenger expenses incurred due to flight cancellation or irregularity, including tickets purchased on other airlines, accommodations, or any other expenses, or for penalties on land packages.
- Awards are not valid for use in conjunction with any other discount or special offer. They may not be combined with other certificates or awards.
- Awards are subject to governmental approval and are void where prohibited by law.
- Payment of all taxes applicable to awards and the disclosure to the appropriate government authorities are the sole responsibility of the member.
Rules for Earning BlueMiles
- The appropriate BlueMiles credit will be credited to your account within fourteen days of completed airblue travel.
- Miles rewarded are adjusted automatically according to the booked Fare Family (discount / standard / premium).
- BlueMiles may only be earned for tickets purchased for travel on regularly scheduled flights and published routes. Voluntary flight connections for the purpose of earning additional BlueMiles or segments are not permitted.
- Airblue and/or any partner, at its/their discretion, may also exclude certain types of paid tickets from credit eligibility. These include, but are not limited to, unused tickets, travel industry discounts, charters, back-to-back tickets, tickets obtained or used in a fraudulent manner and any other fares/tickets that may later be specified by airblue, with or without notice. BlueMiles accrued for any of these reasons may be subsequently deducted from the account.
- Tickets issued on the following basis are not eligible to earn BlueMiles: FOC, OCS, Promotional Discount, Barter Agreement, Employee Discount and Frequent Flyer Redemption.
- BlueMiles may only be earned on tickets for flights shown in the members name.
- Flights will only be credited once for each qualifying flight flown, regardless of the number of tickets your purchase.
- Members of other frequent traveler programs cannot receive credit in both programs for the same flight unless stated otherwise. After a flight departs, changes to the selection of a frequent traveler program for earning BlueMiles will not be accepted.
- If your Airblue flight is canceled, the following will apply:
• If you are rescheduled on Airblue you will receive BlueMiles for the new itinerary flown.
• If you are rescheduled on another carrier, you will receive credit for your originally scheduled flight(s).
• If you elect not to travel, you will not receive credit.
- If your airline partner flight is canceled, the following will apply:
• If you are rescheduled on Airblue or a Airblue airline partner, you will receive BlueMiles for the qualifying flights flown.
• If you are rescheduled on any other carrier(s) that is (are) not a BlueMiles participant, or elect not to travel, you will not receive credit.
- If you do not include your Frequent Flyer number at the time you book your tickets, you can request the rewards be applied to your account after you have traveled. These requests must be submitted within 45 days of the travel date. Requests received later than 45 days after travel date will not be rewarded.
About your Membership...
- Each individual may enroll once in the BlueMiles program.
- Corporations, partnerships and/or other entities may not enroll as participants.
- BlueMiles are not transferable and may not be combined or pooled among BlueMiles members.
- Upon enrollment, members will be assigned a personal Frequent Flyer BlueMiles account number. No retroactive credit will be given prior to the enrollment date.
- Statements (E-Statements) are available online. E-Statements include a summary of account activity as well as program updates.
- In order to protect the security of each member, legal name change requests must be submitted in writing to the BlueMiles Members Service Center, along with the account number and members signature.
- Members are responsible for keeping their name, e-mail and mailing addresses current. Member information changes must be made by logging into your Frequent Flyer BlueMiles account and updating your profile. Failure to update member information may result in the cancellation of further mailings until current information is provided.
- Airblue reserves the right to audit any and all BlueMiles accounts for compliance with the rules set forth in this guide at any time, without notice to the program member. In the event that the audit reveals discrepancies, penalties will apply, and the processing of award requests may be delayed until the discrepancies are resolved.
- Airblue also reserves the right to disqualify any person from participation in the BlueMiles program if, in the sole judgment of Airblue, with or without cause.
- Airblue is solely responsible for the interpretation and application of the policies and procedures communicated in this guide and elsewhere to BlueMiles members. All determinations by Airblue shall be final and conclusive in each case.
• The BlueMiles Frequent Flyer program official rules, partners, special offers, blackout dates, awards and mileage levels, and service fees are subject to change with or without prior notice.
• Airblue reserves the right to retroactively terminate the BlueMiles program or portions of the program at any time. This means that regardless of your level of activity in the program, your ability to accumulate BlueMiles or claim awards can be terminated with or without prior notice. No substitute program or offer will be made to compensate for the inability to participate in the BlueMiles program.
• Some awards are capacity-controlled and subject to blackout dates, which may limit the number of seats available.
• Service by Airblue or by an airline partner to specific locations is subject to discontinuance with or without notice to the program members. In addition, members may not be able to obtain certain types of awards.
• Any BlueMiles partner may discontinue or change its participation in the program with or without prior notice. Airblue is not responsible for products and services provided by BlueMiles partners.
<< Go Back <<